8:15 am - Ensemble Rehearsals
9:00 am - Morning Worship Service
10:00 am - Fellowship Time
10:15 am - Sunday Morning Bible Study (2 adult classes)
10:15 am - Sunday School (children)
10:15 am - Youth Bible Study/Fellowship
10:00 am - Adult Bible Study (except during Advent and Lent)
1:00 p.m. - Games Day (2nd & 4th Wednesdays)
6:30 pm - Handbell Choir Practice
• 3rd Sunday in May - Mt. Calvary Homecoming at 9 a.m. The worship service on this Sunday ONLY is held at the Fayette County fairgrounds. There is no Bible Study or Sunday School after services this Sunday. The dress is tasteful summertime fun, i.e., shorts, t-shirts, etc. We will post more info on the day's activies on the website in May.
• Wednesdays during Lent at 11:00 a.m. and 7 p.m. and Advent at 11:00 a.m.
• Maundy Thursday service at 11:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m.
• Good Friday service at 11:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m.
• Easter Sunrise service at 6:00 a.m. and at 9:00 a.m.
• Christmas Eve service at 7:00 p.m and 11:00 p.m.
• Christmas Day service at 9:00 a.m.
• New Year's Eve service at 7:00 p.m.
• Holy Communion is celebrated at the 9 AM service on the first and third Sundays and at the 10:30 AM service on the second and fourth Sundays. On fifth Sundays, Holy Communion is celebrated.
• A children's message is presented on the 2nd Sunday.
• A children's sermon is given on the 4th Sunday.
• Fellowship times are held between services. We greet and talk with one another every Sunday after Worship and before Bible Study, but on the 4th Sunday of the month, we also informally serve coffee/juice and light refreshments, either outside or in the Educational Building (weather depending) while we visit with one another and share each other's joys and sorrows.